If you are someone who likes to spend long hours in the kitchen cooking up elaborate, scrumptious meals, then you must realize that a lot of your precious time is spent in cleaning up the mess you ended up creating while prepping the food and cooking it. And it also happens to be one of the least desirable chores that you simply wouldn’t mind having to do away with altogether!
How about we suggest a few amazing kitchen hacks that’ll cut your cleaning-up time short considerably, and keep your kitchen from looking like it was recently hit by a tornado, as you go about your business of cooking? Interested? Read on to know more!
1. Order this little attachment online and save lots of precious time cleaning up the messy peels of fruits and veggies after you’re finished with them! Just attach it next to the sink, and you can easily get rid of all the waste generated from your cooking, directly.
2. Also available online, this handy and versatile trash receptacle can save you a lot of effort as you peel and chop stuff and discard the waste.
3. A pull-out dish holder like this will make your life easy and give a cozy and safe home to all your dishes.
4. Keep the cleaning pad in a hanging plastic holder like this. (also available online, what a convenient world we live in!) This way you can just put it away once you’re done with your kitchen work or when guests arrive. And you don’t need to have a dirty sponge resting next to the sink at all times!
5. Think of keeping a movable table under the sink to keep your kitchen essentials right where you need them. Move it out of sight once you’re finished or when you are expecting guests.