Last updated on March 18th, 2022
Wall niches are a great idea in homes that don’t have the luxury of too much floor space. They can act as built-in shelves and apart from reducing clutter by providing storage, they can become stunning focal points in your home that you can display your curios out of.
There are many, many ways to make use of wall niches in your home. Here are a few ideas to help you get the most out of them!
1. A yellow niche that has our heart!
2. A black niche in a brown wall. Can it get any better?
3. Niches can be life-savers in a bathroom
4. An extended nightstand in a wall-niche
5. Symmetrical wall-niches on either side of the bed in this gorgeous bedroom
6. A stunning white niche on a black wall. Ooh!
7. Niches with sunlight filtering in through them
8. A showstopper of an accent wall created with a niche on the wall
9. Wall-niches as crockery shelves
10. Wall niches as wall art
11. A wall niche that’s LIT
12. Stunning wall niches in the bathroom
13. Storage for paper towels? No problem!
Happy decorating, folks!