There’s nothing as impactful as plants when it comes to décor elements that enhance the aesthetics of a space! And they’re great on two levels– not only do they take the aesthetics of your space up several notches, but also improve the quality of air in your home.
Here are 7 ideas to draw inspiration from, if you’re thinking of going green with your interiors! Even if you aren’t, we are sure you will, soon as you’re done reading this blog!
1. You’ve got to see it to believe what teaming up the plants with white furniture and accessories can do to a space!
2. When using plants in your home, don’t worry about getting coordinated or look-alike planters. Go ahead and mix your planters to create enhanced visual interest. Let the whole setting look organic, and not designed to perfection. Nature doesn’t care about perfection!
3. Make a big (but not necessarily expensive) statement with an elegant indoor tree in your living room! Plants have a way of filling the décor void in a space that we sometimes are unable to put a finger on.
4. Transform a dull corner of your house beyond belief just by adding a few carefully chosen plants, a rug and a seat overlooking a window. Vary your selection a little by throwing in some hanging vines.
5. Don’t ignore that staircase! Spruce up this oft-ignored area of the house with some potted life and trust us, you’ll never see this space the same way again.
6. Sometimes a single plant can do wonders to the décor of a setting. It can even be something very simple, but will still be able to make a stunning statement!
7. Turn your dining room into a resort-like space with plenty of plants lending tons of character to it.
Image Courtesy: Shutterstock