Last updated on June 5th, 2021
Office work can get hectic and monotonous at times! And in case your desk isn’t sorted, then the plight is even more! Hence, a little refreshment in your desk would cause no harm other than good! Check out the 7 cool DIYs that will refresh your office desk for good.
1. A wooden office organizer to keep all the nitty gritty in your office desk will keep it from getting cluttered!
2. A reminder board will be a great addition to your office desk and keep the important things sorted.
3. We often get pretty paper pouches from stores! How about changing it into an organizer!
4. Make use of shoe boxes as a file manager. Paint it to give it a fresh look.
5. Use paper clips to sort out the wire jungle!
6. A wooden wall organizer will keep your desk sorted.
7. Use coffee mugs to keep all the stationery sorted