Last updated on December 1st, 2021
Have you ever felt, how sometimes even the most stunningly beautiful interiors seem soulless and sterile? And do you know what they hall have in common? A lack of plants!
What better way to stay connected to nature, (as we inhabit this concrete jungle), than bringing some living, breathing greenery inside! Plants can single-handedly transform interiors from looking dull and lifeless to making a stunning statement! And the best part is, there are no rules to follow. You can get as creative as you want when introducing these lush green décor elements in your interiors.
Here are a few out-of-the-ordinary tricks to enrich your home with greenery this season, right from the well-tried ones to ones that are delightfully surprising!
1. Did you ever think that climbers can make such amazing wall art?
2. Just a few stems off your garden arranged in vases can make unique showstoppers for your entryway! Fill the vases with water to keep them fresh for longer.
3. A small twig of green can make such a statement in elegance against gold! Embellish your mirrors this way for a change.
4. Hanging planters like these can add a unique visual element to your décor, purifying the air you breathe at the same time.
5. Hanging Vines kept on a top shelf can make quite a green statement in a neutral room!
6. Try a frame with a difference. All you need are a few stems and some twine.
7. Try decorating a corner table with just plants in pots of various shapes and sizes to transform the appeal of a place completely.
Get these beauties home and see what a happier and fresher place they turn your home into!
Happy decorating, everyone!