The color green can be a welcome addition to your ultimate sanctuary – your bedroom. Green is known to exude a feeling of calmness and relaxation. And when used correctly, it can even add excitement to a setting with its fresh vibrancy.
Whether you want add green accents to your bedroom or wash the room in this lovely color, let’s look at the different ways this color can add beauty to your décor.
1. The pristine white and the crisp mint green used in this setting are a treat for the eyes, and give this bedroom a decidedly bright and cheery feel.
2. This otherwise neutral setting with grey dominating the scene, gets the perfect breath of fresh air with the neon green accents added in just the right amounts.
3. A soft green shade perfectly balanced with white give this bedroom a feeling of warmth and comfort.
4. One of the darkest shades of green used in this bedroom gives it a touch of luxury and class making the setting rather masculine in its look.
5. The bright green adorning the walls in this bedroom gives the room a personality of its own, offsetting the otherwise neutral shades all around.
6. This bedroom, with its white furniture and furnishings, seems to be making quite a statement in luxury. The canopied bed and the perfect mint green covering the walls and even the ceiling add to the drama that is intended in this setting. Wouldn’t you agree?
7. The deep green hue on the walls and the ceiling forms a perfect combination with the off-white accent pieces used throughout the space here.